Sunday, December 3, 2017

My thoughts on World of Warcraft

World of Warcraft one of the most popular MMO's in the world and still running as one of them. It's full of fantasy and adventure with friends or solo if you're a loser as well as many interesting events with a vivid story depending on the expansion. The game came out in 2004 and is now on its road to a new expansion coming out next year, with plenty of updates to satisfy any troll its no wonder this game has done so well despite your snowflakes who like to complain about anything. Mist of Pandaria bringing into our lives one of the most beautiful and curious expansions in the game it is by far one of my favorites. They even have furries for those who like that kind of jazz. However what catches my eye about MOP is the music and environment with a fantastic storyline and ring of dungeons and raids to keep even a level 110 busy it has very few if any flaws at all.

Despite it's bitchery of people who complained about Garrisons (which I still use) Warlords of Draenor was pretty darn good. Like any expansion it has its ups and downs however the storyline and the world itself is very fun filled with world bosses to your hearts content.

Now onto the gritty and the nitty of World of Warcraft as a whole.
The game itself is amazing however the players are a whole new bowl of soup.
If I had to describe 75% of the players I'd say its like a big bowl of tomato soup with wasabi and dog shit on top. Spicy to your liking but could do without the spammy chat box after taste along with your possible dickbagary of people who enjoy ruining the game for others by taking kills they don't need, killing you for no reason and camping out areas because they live in their moms basement and pay no rent. I feel that if we weeded out the weirdos who spend half their day roleplaying for $15 a month instead of playing the actual game it would be less ridiculous....I mean really $15 a month to roleplay and more than half of it is sexual...get out!

If I had to describe it into farther detail with my own experience I was in a yet still popular guild called Tree of Life amazing people and very helpful! However I came across a few creeps and as a female gamer I was subjected to a 40 year old man who would stalk me whenever I logged on, bitch about his single life and how players are mean to him and how everyone hates him for being a tank. Well I put up with it for a while because I'm a kind person with the patience of a prowling cat however I got to the point where I had to tell my guild members because the guy was hitting on me and I was at the time 17 years old and he wanted me to start calling him Daddy.....yeah no bro just no.

I also met a few love interests on there now World of Warcraft is in no way a dating MMO however its fairly common for this to happen. Though in due time I realized everyone who is on wow in that 75% are lonely people who hope to find their soulmate or soulgamer on World of Warcraft...just enjoy the game and make friends don't be creepy.

I would rate WOW as a whole a 7/10 a 95/100 Great but not Perfect!


No comments:

Post a Comment