Saturday, November 25, 2017

Afterglow Controller Review


The Afterglow game controller/pad made by PDP is probably one of the best controllers I ever purchased for PC and Console gaming. It's got a nice smooth grip and a very pleasant design. The glow is one of my favorite effects considering I game at night I tend to lose my controllers current whereabouts and it ends up becoming an annoying game of hide and seek...usually it's right in front of me but I'm oblivious to it (You know what I'm talking about don't lie). The glow make's it obvious and it's back to gaming in the computer chair however I do have to make a pro's and cons list to this controller.

Pros:

1. Very attractive design
2. Larger arms which makes for a better grip
3. Easy to find when you game in the dark
4. Well priced at normally $39.00
5. Wireless!

Cons:

1. Wireless Piece can get lost really easily which isn't particularly the creators fault
2. Glow turns off after 5 minutes of AFK which can get very annoying.
3. Buttons do tend to stick sometimes (No it's not just me and I own 4 of these it's not a coincidence)

Not many cons but these can all be overlooked because of how amazing this controller is. If you game a lot these controllers will make you very happy.

~It's all fun and games until some idiot yells Lerooooy Jenkins!












No comments:

Post a Comment