Monday, November 27, 2017

Wish.com Review and why you should use it

Say what you want about shopping online with Asian Online Markets. I've NEVER had an issue with them however I have heard a lot of people complain and it's mostly women. As a female myself I have more of a disappointment with Walmart products that online shopping centers like Wish. I'm going to give you some reasons why you should shop with Wish and complain about the women that complain about using them and why they're just being silly and ignorant.

Fact: Almost all of our products we buy in stores other than groceries come from China, Philippines and Japan and I know a good chunk of you women who complain are Etsy sellers but guess what I feel everyone has a right to make a living, who are you to judge a person by their race as to what they should sell and where it should be sold?! I never read about oh that "name of the shop" is selling Chinese items it's always "those Chinese people" are selling those items on Etsy and ruining it for us! How racist does that sound to you? To me it sounds extremely racist and I've purchased over 467 items from Wish alone and I have to say from the "knock off" I pad to the detox tea they all work amazingly and the I pad has been running like a charm for 4 years now!

Knock off: You think of knock off as something that's not a brand label at least Americans do. If its not Apple or Sony Entertainment it's a knock off. However let me slap you with some reality; in foreign countries that's a brand of their own it's not a knock off it's just not common in America don't judge a product that's foreign until you've tried it for yourself because you might be surprised about how much better quality it is compared to an Apple product.

Bootleg: Now this is for all the Weaboos and Otaku's out there who think they're the bees knees about Anime and Video games but sadly they're not. A bootleg is a product that is deformed or doesn't look like it's original at all. China is the leading seller of Plushies and Figurines yes you will find your con artists but those are in America as well. All of my official plushies say "Made in China" and that's because THEY ALL ARE! Just because it says Japan on some of them doesn't mean Japan doesn't have China make them. As a geek who has been to Japan I can tell you the tags also say China on a lot of them; so I think I'll stick to what I know rather than what I believe from my peers.

Items are cheaper so they must be bad: WRONG! Just because an item is cheaper on Wish doesn't mean it's a piece of crap. As I said above I've purchased over 467 products as of today on Wish and I've had none of them not fit, break or look weird. I really wish people would stop judging foreign countries who sell online based on the fact that its foreign! I've bought some amazing French rose perfume from an online French website but I guess it's a knock off because it's not an American brand right? Rolls eyes it's time to get your head out of your butts and just go try Wish. I can promise you that you wont be disappointed and yes you must actually look at the Size's Asians are thin people not like us fat Americans so make sure to go up a size or two for jewelry, shoes, pants and shirts etc. If you aren't sure what 36 is then Google it.

It make's Christmas and Birthday etc shopping so much easier and for someone who loves to own nice things this definitely fits in my budget for shopping online. They make all the products in China in huge quantities that's why they can get a way with selling it for cheaper not because it's a fake or knock off quality product I got my engagement ring off there for me and my fiance and it was on sale for $50 from $300 titanium steel and black gold (aka Rhodium) a very sturdy and non-tarnishing precious metal in the Titanium family with a 0.7ct Sapphire gem. I don't need a $12,000 diamond ring besides I hate diamonds they're boring and lack emotion.
~Shopping online is revolutionary and it's not a trend it's just a part of our lifestyle



No comments:

Post a Comment