Saturday, November 25, 2017

Bai Narino Peach Tea Review

Bai Tea has been out for a while now but that wont stop me from reviewing my favorite flavor! Bai Peach Tea has a light sweet and pleasant taste that isn't overwhelming or too bitter. Tea was never meant to be sweet so Sweet Tea can just move out of the way because that's filled with sugar for the "fake tea lovers" Bai has always been a pretty big part of my daily on the go diet when I don't have time to brew my own tea and ice it for that delicious iced tea flavor or Water Fuse I like to grab a Bai from the fridge and trot to the computer for hours of recording and social media flattering.

As a big tea drinker I find it obnoxious and annoying how often I see reviews and or videos of people talking "complaining" about beverages that are actually very good healthy alternatives to sodas. They don't research and actually exam the drink before they run their mouths instead they judge it based on what the "fox news of health freaks" have to say. Here are the great benefits of this drink that health jabbers probably wont talk about.

1. Only 5 calories per serving let's do some math...

18fl divided by 8fl (serving size per serving) is 2.25, 2 in a quarter servings in this whole bottle that's less than 20 calories per bottle! Who could complain about that?

2. Only 5mg of Sodium per serving that's such a tiny amount that its hardly noticeable when you compare it to a 12 oz can of Pepsi which has 30mg or even Mountain Dew which has 65mg.

3. Sugar...there practically is 0! It's 1g per serving that's 2.25g of sugar and it's all natural from tea!

4. (My favorite part) 25% Vitamin C! I don't have to eat those nasty chalky chews anymore, enjoying the taste of peach while getting enough vitamin C to get me through winter...I call that a winner!

5.  It taste amazing!

I don't know about you but I'll ignore the crazies on the internet and believe what I see for myself and how I feel after drinking it. This Tea is wonderful for anyone who lives natural teas with little to no consequences.

~Just because you're a geek doesn't mean you give into the heat, eat well and game long!











No comments:

Post a Comment